A new opportunity has emerged for a highly motivated Solicitor/Associate to join a growing firm located in South Auckland.
This firm is a down-to-earth, dedicated team who pride themselves of being hardworking and client-orientated, responsive and collaborative. Their approach is focused on maintaining successful professional relationships that are mutually beneficial and based on trust and respect.
The practice areas include:
- Commercial Law,
- Property Law
- Employment Law
- Wills, Trusts, Estates and Probate
- Family Law / Relationship Property
You’ll enjoy being part of an inclusive and team orientated environment. Within this smaller team structure, a strong work ethic, self-motivation and driven commercial outcomes will be important aspects to your success.
To ensure success in this role, you will have:
- Been admitted to practice in New Zealand and hold a current practising certificate.
- Minimum 6+ years PQE.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills with a meticulous eye for detail.
- An enthusiastic, positive personality coupled with a firm desire for results.
- An interest in managing a broad range of local clients across a variety of matters.
- The ability to work autonomously with a high level of initiative and be able to supervise and mentor junior lawyers
- A dedicated focus on building and fostering the growing base of clients.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, to confidently and effectively manage client files as well as being responsive to challenges. If this sounds like you, we want to receive your application as soon as possible!
For more information contact Paula Watts at NICHE on 09 3772248 or email your application to email@example.com.
Niche has been a premier provider of specialist talent to the New Zealand market for over 20 years, gaining an excellent reputation as a supplier to government and the corporate, legal and NGO/charity sectors. Specialising in recruitment for the legal, HR, policy and marketing and communications verticals, Niche supports the full career life-cycle from graduate and support roles through to specialist, middle management and executive posts