About the role
Based in Auckland, you’ll lead and manage legal affairs for the New Zealand operations in this Fortune 500 company with leading global brands.
Reporting to the Head of Legal in Sydney, you will be part of a team that leads and provides expert counsel in corporate affairs, legal and compliance, regulatory affairs and sustainability. In this diverse role, you will engage with stakeholders at every level and across every function on a wide range of interesting and challenging work.
With an agile and pragmatic approach, you will partner with the business to manage risk in all operational matters including sourcing and procurement, new product development, quality and safety management, supply chain and export. You’ll also manage and protect IP, advise on employment matters, handle disputes, liaise with regulators and get involved in key strategic initiatives.
What we’re looking for
- Admitted in NZ with at least 8 years’ PQE, with private practice and inhouse experience, preferably in FMCG, manufacturing or a consumer-focused industry.
- Extensive experience with commercial contracts, as well as consumer and IP law.
- Ability to engage effectively with external and internal stakeholders at all levels, across all functions.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Resilient, solutions-focused, collaborative and pragmatic.
About the company
With more than 100,000 employees globally and a presence in 120 markets, this purpose-led FMCG business is committed to creating shareholder and societal value, with a focus on efficiency, sustainability and responsibility.
How do I apply?
Click on “Apply Now”. Alternatively, contact us directly and quote reference number 851431.
We have a range of terrific inhouse and private practice roles for lawyers at all levels. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to hear about what else is available, give us a call. We’d love to hear from you.
Enjel Phoon BA LLB
027 232 1044 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathryn Cross BMus LLB
027 700 8049 | email@example.com
At Artemis Executive Recruitment, we connect remarkable people with great places to work.