Our client is looking for a senior lawyer with gravitas and good judgement to join their high performing and busy team. This role is varied and best suited to a talented multi-tasker who is comfortable working in a flexible and dynamic work environment. Covering Australia and New Zealand, an early starter with the ability to travel for work is preferable.
Supporting the General Counsel Australia & New Zealand as Senior Legal Counsel for all the businesses across the Oceania cluster, you will be immersed in a full range of legal work ensuring BAU runs smoothly. The bulk of the work is contractual, and you will also review consumer facing materials with regulatory colleagues. This is a demanding role for a senior lawyer who will be expected to play a leadership role in IP and build their own network across the company and within the global legal team.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- To be a qualified lawyer with at least 8 years PQE, ideally including top tier law firm experience
- Previous in-house experience ideal, however not necessary
- Strong commercial contracts experience, consumer law experience would be useful but is not necessary
- Previous B2C experience with exposure to consumer facing businesses is a pre-requisite
- Ability to set own agenda and manage workflows working at pace to provide high quality, pragmatic, commercially astute legal advice
- Strong relationship building and communication skills essential
This role would suit a lawyer who is willing to relocate to Sydney after a few months of working in Auckland. If you are looking for an in-house role with good succession potential for a global FMCG leader, be quick! This opportunity is a fantastic one!
For further information in confidence, please contact Kathryn Cross BMus LLB, 09 354 3543, or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 732664, or click Apply Now below.
Artemis Executive Recruitment is a premium executive recruitment, search and selection consultancy that specialises in legal, human resources and general executive appointments.