Our client is the first global business law firm operating in New Zealand, with lawyers in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. They provide a seamless service, advising international clients doing business in New Zealand and New Zealand organisations doing business elsewhere.
They are looking for a Senior Associate to join the Property team in their Wellington office. The practice is in a period of growth and this is a fantastic opportunity to have input during a period of progression. They are seeking someone who is driven to achieve results while contributing to a supportive close-knit team environment. To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have:
- 7+ years PQE with experience working in a commercial law firm (essential)
- Be comfortable in advising on a broad range of commercial property matters, including sale and purchase of commercial, industrial and retail properties, leasing, infrastructure and development work
- A strong client focus, as well as excellent legal, analytical and interpersonal skills that will allow you to deliver commercial solutions for clients
- You will need to be confident with business development and experience in delegating to, and managing, junior lawyers
- Working in a fast-paced environment, you will require outstanding organisational skills and the ability to manage your own workload
- Be a team player, and continue to offer the high levels of service
For further information in confidence, please contact David Hawk LLB or Kathryn Cross BMus LLB, 09 354 3543, or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 464569, or click Apply Now below.
Artemis Executive Recruitment is a premium executive recruitment, search and selection consultancy that specialises in legal, human resources and general executive appointments.