This is a fantastic opportunity for a high performing Senior Solicitor or Associate lawyer with proven experience in the Resource Management sector to join our well-established practice.
You will be part of a long established national practice and have the opportunity to work alongside well-regarded and supportive Partners. The job involves stimulating work, direct client contact and advising on a wide range of resource management matters, including large and interesting projects.
Key attributes for the role include:
- Proven experience in Resource Management law with good technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A professional, confidential and discreet manner
- An ability to build strong and enduring client relationships
- An ability for working both autonomously and collaboratively within our team
Commitment, integrity, trust and respect are qualities that have set Lane Neave apart.
We are a full service firm with a true national presence. We are proud of our culture and work hard to recruit likeminded people. As a Senior Solicitor/Associate you will receive mentoring, work-life balance and competitive remuneration while working in a top performing team.
To apply, please visit our website and apply online including your CV and covering letter, email email@example.com or send to, Human Resources Manager, Lane Neave, PO Box 2331, Christchurch 8140, quoting reference RM07.