This is a fantastic opportunity for a high performing Senior Solicitor or Associate lawyer with proven experience in the Resource Management sector to join our well-established practice.
Based in our Christchurch office, you will be part of a team working closely with nationally based leading Partners, facing clients on a regular basis and advising on a wide range of resource management matters including large and complex projects.
Key attributes for the role include:
- Proven experience in Resource Management law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to mentor, lead and have a willingness to contribute towards the success of others
- A professional, confidential and discreet manner
- An ability to build strong and enduring client relationships
- An ability for working both autonomously and collaboratively within our team
- A history of, and desire for, high achievement
Commitment, integrity, trust and respect are qualities that have set Lane Neave apart. We are a mid-sized firm committed to exceptional client service, with the exposure to the range of work, diversity of clients and legal capability of a large firm. As a Senior Solicitor/Associate you will receive mentoring, work-life balance and competitive remuneration while working in a top performing team.
To apply, please visit our website and apply online including your CV and covering letter, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send to, Human Resources Manager, Lane Neave, PO Box 2331, Christchurch 8140, quoting reference RM18.