About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior/intermediate lawyer to move inhouse. You will join a well-established team and work closely with high performing Senior Legal Counsel who will ensure your development is well managed. Together, you will provide legal advice and support on all aspects of construction contracts including tender, negotiation, project delivery and construction disputes. In this role you will help the Construction business to implement its future-focused strategy.
What we’re looking for:
- Approximately 5 years’ PQE, with good quality law firm experience and a current NZ practicing certificate
- Excellent construction/commercial contracts law knowledge and experience – related experience in reviewing, negotiating and drafting contracts
- A team spirited, solutions focused, ‘can-do’ approach to managing workflows
- Proactive and trustworthy work ethic
- Ability to develop strong internal client relationships
About the company
Fletcher Construction is a major civil and commercial construction contractor in New Zealand and the South Pacific. Part of Fletcher Building, one of New Zealand’s largest listed companies, Fletcher Construction aims to create environments that make life better, everyday.
How do I apply?
Click on “Apply Now”. Alternatively, contact us directly and quote reference number 845950.
We have a range of inhouse and private practice roles for lawyers at all levels. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to hear about what else is available, give us a call. We’d love to hear from you.
Kathryn Cross BMus LLB
027 700 8049 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjel Phoon BA LLB
027 232 1044 | email@example.com
At Artemis Executive Recruitment, we connect remarkable people with great places to work.