Our client, Goldstein Ryder, is a boutique law firm based in Christchurch specialising in Employment Law, providing a full range of employment law services to employers and employees.
Goldstein Ryder is seeking an intermediate to senior level practitioner, with solid experience in Employment Law.
This is an opportunity to become a key member in a friendly, dynamic team that works in an exciting and stimulating environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record in employment Law
- Experience in general civil litigation
- A good sense of humour, self-motivation and enthusiasm
- An ability to juggle a varied and busy workload and meet urgent deadlines when required
- The ability to build and maintain good client relationships
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- New Zealand residency and the ability to hold a practising certificate in New Zealand
Goldstein Ryder has been a finalist in the New Zealand and Australasian Law Awards in 2015 and 2016. This is an exceptional opportunity to work alongside a team of professionals who excel in their field. Committed to ongoing professional development and mentoring from an experienced partnership, you will be well placed for potential career advancement.
You will have plenty of autonomy and opportunity to appear regularly in the Employment Relations Authority and the Employment Court, and to attend mediation.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Jane Wellik, Manager, Legal – Southern Region on 04 471 5873, or email your CV and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, applications close at 9.00am on Monday 6th March 2017.