Based in our Christchurch office, you will be part of a team working closely with leading Partners, facing clients on a regular basis and advising on a wide range of corporate matters including large and complex projects.
Key attributes for the role include:
- Proven experience in Corporate/Commercial law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to mentor, lead and have a willingness to contribute towards the success of others
- A professional, confidential and discreet manner
- An ability to build strong and enduring relationships
- An ability for working both autonomously and collaboratively within our team
- A history of, and desire for, high achievement
Commitment, integrity, trust, respect and a work life balance are qualities that have set Lane Neave apart. We are a full-service firm committed to exceptional client service, with the exposure to the range of work, diversity of clients and legal capability of a large firm. As an Associate you will receive mentoring, work-life balance and competitive remuneration while working in a top performing team.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Human Resources Manager, Lane Neave, PO Box 2331, Christchurch 8140, quoting reference CA18.