This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior lawyer with property and/or commercial law experience to join our well-established practice.
You will be working in our top performing Commercial Property team, which is focused on developing its employees and providing excellent service to clients.
This is the ideal role for a results driven lawyer wanting to advance their career working on complex commercial property matters and willing to contribute to our collegial work environment.
Key attributes for the role include:
- Proven experience in commercial property (2-5 years PQE)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent self management with the ability to solve problems and achieve deadlines
- Ability to be a constructive and open team member and have an ability to build strong and enduring client relationships
- A professional, confidential and discreet manner
Commitment, integrity, trust and respect are qualities that have set Lane Neave apart. We are a mid-sized firm committed to exceptional client service, with the exposure to the range of work, diversity of clients and legal capability of a large firm.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or send to Human Resources Manager, Lane Neave, PO Box 2331, Christchurch 8140, quoting reference CP6.