This a great opportunity to work directly with a top tier calibre partner as a key member of the property team. He specialises in project development, construction projects and major commercial property leasing transactions. He also works with a wide range of clients and is also an expert in dealing with major overseas investments in property.
Recent examples of work include:
- A major mixed-use retail development .
- Transport infrastructure, including Public Works Act issues for land, sea and air.
- Overseas Investment Act approvals within the forestry industry.
- The New Zealand end of a $billion plus leaseback.
- Retail subdivision.
- Easements within the communications network.
- Providing construction contract advice on a range of infrastructure projects.
The firm knows that great work is crucial to attract the right people, but they also seek to provide a good working environment for their teams across all four of their national offices. This means the best technology and resources, as well as mentoring and development opportunities. The firm has long been committed to contributing to the communities it serves and has several pro bono schemes as well as supporting local organisations.
For this role you will need have strong academics and solid start in property work. The team is collaborative and so an engaged and enthusiastic outlook will be important.
For more information please contact Kirsty Spears on 027 458 9888 or email email@example.com
McLeod Duminy Careers is a specialist legal recruitment firm. For a full list of our vacancies, please see our website: www.mcleodduminy.co.nz