This is a fantastic opportunity for a lawyer at the Senior Associate/ Associate level with proven experience across the Commercial Property spectrum to join our well-established and highly sought after national practice.
We are seeking an experienced lawyer for our top performing Commercial Property team. This is the ideal role for a results driven specialist wanting to accelerate your career working on complex commercial property matters.
We are focused on developing our employees and providing the best possible service to clients, so seek a first-rate legal mind who can lead and contribute to a collegial work environment.
Key attributes for the role include:
- Proven experience in property law, including development, leasing, subdivisions and conveyancing, displaying exceptional technical skill
- Proven ability to mentor, lead and have a willingness to contribute towards the success of others
- Ability to be a constructive and open team member and have an ability to build strong and enduring client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A professional, confidential and discreet manner
- Business development capability and being commercially minded
- Excellent self management with the ability to solve problems and achieve deadlines
Commitment, integrity, trust and respect are qualities that have set Lane Neave apart. We are a mid-sized firm committed to exceptional client service, with the exposure to the range of work, diversity of clients and legal capability of a large firm.
Apply by uploading your CV and covering letter. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or send to Human Resources Manager, Lane Neave, PO Box 2331, Christchurch 8140, quoting reference CPA18.