This is a fantastic opportunity for a lawyer with proven experience to join our well-established Building & Construction Law practice.
You will be working in our top performing Building & Construction team that is focused on developing its employees and providing the best possible service to clients.
This is the ideal role for a results driven lawyer wanting to advance their career working on complex matters and who is willing to contribute to our collegial work environment. The role will be working directly with a leading Construction law Partner providing an excellent opportunity for rapid upskilling.
Key attributes for the successful candidate include:
- Proven experience in advisory work on “front end” building and construction law
- A broad understanding of Building and Construction law
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent self management with the ability to run files, liaise with clients and achieve deadlines
- Ability to be a constructive and open team member, and have an ability to build strong and enduring client relationships
- A professional and confident manner
Commitment, integrity, trust and respect are qualities that have set Lane Neave apart. We are a full service firm with a true national presence. We are proud of our culture and work hard to recruit like-minded people. As a Senior Solicitor or Associate you will get mentoring, career progression and competitive remuneration while working in a top performing team.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or send to Human Resources Manager, Lane Neave, PO Box 2331, Christchurch 8140, quoting reference B&C4.